Saturday, December 17, 2005

Whinning about the weather

Ok...I admit that the weather in Florida in December is better than most places in the northern hemisphere...However...it is wet and cold by my standards...so I'm gonna whine. Yes I know there is snow and ice over most of the mid-west and north-east but its just down right chilly here in north Florida (its 56 and raining) I have such thin blood. But when its hotter than blazes it doesn't bother me much.

At any rate, I don't much like ridding the trainer but I'd rather be dry and comfy than wet and cold. So...I have my fixed gear bike packed in the trainer for a little ride. Not much on TV either. Boring!!! Here's a picture of my set up.

My fixed gear is a 2005 Specialized Langster. I have a 42t chain ring and 16t freewheel and 17t fixed cog. Everything else is stock...I don't have a lot of spare bike parts to throw onto it.

No comments: