Sunday, April 02, 2006

QR Tri-Bike For Sale

SOLD
I am selling my 1998 Quintana Roo TeQuilo Triathlon Bike. It is a size 53 with Ultegra 9-speed and a Carbonero Fork with a 650 wheelset. Purchased in 1999 from Mission Bay Sports in Chicago. In January 2003, I purchased the HED3 wheels pictured. I have all invoices for proof of purchase. Your purchase includes the original set of Velocity Wheels and the HED3's. Bike is in excellent shape, however it is used. There is one small paint chip on the down tube and one on the seat stays from transporting. It also comes with upgraded Syntace C2 aerobars and a Selle San Marco Triath-gel saddle. I am asking $1,000.00 or best offer. Upgrades alone are worth $700.00 Please respond by emailing "triathlete13783@aol.com" I have more pictures to provide and will provide telephone number to all serious inquiries. This is an excellent bike for the beginner who wants to start with many affordable upgrades. Thanks for looking.

steelrider2

1 comment:

steelrider2 said...

SOLD (finally)