Sunday, July 10, 2005

Random thoughts

I can't remember the first time I heard about hurricanes. But since then, I knew they were bad things. While hurricane Dennis is in the panhandle of Florida and many miles away from Jacksonville, I feel for those in its path. Living with hurricanes seems to have become an all too frequent occurence for those in the panhandle. Just 10 months ago Ivan ripped through Pensacola with most of the aftermath still evident.

Interesting how Lance's team fell apart in the mountains....still a long two weeks

This week I'm in Daytona Beach vacationing with the family. Interesting place. For every person here, there must be at least 3 shops that sell bathing suits, sunscreen and stupid souvenirs. Trying to get a few rides in but the weather is not being very cooperative .

steelrider2

No comments: