Saturday, July 23, 2005

Why is it so hard????

Two weeks and counting for the computer to be down. At least we have isolated the cause; the hard drive is corrupted. Not that it is fixed, Dell isn't working with us to help reload MS Office. Enough computer talk.

Had an awesome ride Thursday. We did high bridge repeats. I slept well that night. As soon as the computer is back, I've got some great pics to post.

This weekend was the local summer swim league championships for 6 and Unders. My son was crowned 6 and Under champion in breatstroke. How proud can a Dad be???

At last, the fat lady has sung in the tour. Did anyone suspect anything any different??? While it didn't matter to me who wins, I did have think Lance/Discovery would be unbeatable.

Tomorrow night we are having a "Last Day" party, complete with musettes as door prizes. Will try to get some pics and post as well.

That's it for now.
Steelrider2

No comments: