Saturday, July 02, 2005

Random thoughts...

After writing three different versions of this and deciding they were all boring, I've decided I'm boring. Lots of work this week; 55 hours to be exact. If I said more you probably wouldn't read any further. Banking can be pretty mundane.

Way too much rain to have an meaningful ride time this week. We've had enough rain...it can now stop!!! Although I did manage get in a great long (3 1/2 hour) ride today.

I'm beginning to think about the MS 150 this year. I'll be riding with the Cody's Challenge Team. Good group of cyclists with Joe Pelley at the helm. Trying to decide if I want to take it easy and ride with my wife or try to keep up with Cody's Team. Whichever way, it will be an enjoyable time.

I guess I would have expected nothing less from the TT stage of the Tour today. Lance is an absolutely great time trialist. It proves his mental toughness. Those years in triathlon helped. Ony the winners name was different than I suspected. I do enjoy the coverage.

I know...if anyone got this far, you are no doubt bored to tears. I'll try to find something a little more lively for the week.

No comments: