Monday, October 03, 2005

The road ends here.....

Today I had a frank discussion about this blog with one of my family members. They just didn't like that I included some personal stuff and truely do not understand why I would want to blog. Since I value my family much more than the blogsphere, steelrider2 will be deleted October 7. I can say it has been fun and have enjoyed getting to know other bloggers. However out of true respect, I will not continue. I will continue to read several blogs and from time to time make a comment.

3 comments:

Tim Jackson said...

Buddy,

I understand completely and wish you the very best. I know how hard it is to separate and protect all aspects of life and know it is not easy. Family is important, as you and I have discussed so many times before, and I support your decision to honor those who you love.

Masiguy

Anonymous said...

That's a shame. I'll miss reading your well-written and entertaining entries. Best of luck with the future.

Huw

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.