Saturday, August 13, 2005

Finally...the pc is back in service

After almost 6 weeks of "do we get a new computer or fix the one we have," we now have a working computer. I want everyone to know that working with Dell computers (www.dell.com) been one of the worst experiences of my life. Dell is interested in getting your money (making a sale) and providing no service whatsoever. The technical support and customer service personnel seem to be ill trained to handle any questions other than "which key is the any key." At this point, it should go without saying, under no circumstances will I ever own another Dell computer. The local computer geek who helped me get my pc fixed was in awe how unresponsive Dell was being. Although it is fixed, it is fixed without any support from Dell.

No comments: