Thursday, August 18, 2005

Ultimate service

For me, a product must not only perform but it must also have a good sales process and high service quality to be considered a great product. With that said, I can tell you PC Coach is a great product!! I have on another occasion posted my thoughts on this excellent training program but I thought it beared another mention.

With my recent computer crash, I had to reinstall all of the programs we used. Being technically challenged, I needed some help. Rebecca at the PC Coach Technical Desk provided exactly what I needed. She helped me reinstall my cycling and triathlon programs correctly, the infrared communication driver and the newest upgrade to the program.

The program works great!! But this is the second time where I have had to call on their technical assistance. Each time I have been wowed by the service quality. Many companies, even within the cycling & triathlon universe, could take a lesson from PC Coach.

If having a computer based training program put together by some of the best trainers on the planet coupled by a helpful sales process and knock your socks off service quality is what you seek. Look no further than PC Coach.

With this post, I am instituting my own product rating scale. 1 means it stinks and don't even waste your money like Dell Computers. 10 means it has to measure up to the standard set by PC Coach.

No comments: